I have not been a good journal keeper lately. I have been so busy trying to get school organized for the whole year so that when little boy or girl bean gets here I am not stressed about that. I feel little baby movements every day and that is so wonderful. It helps me feel connected with this little person growing inside me. Soon I will get to find out the gender, not as soon as I thought but soon. I miscalculated when I would be 18 weeks and so I had to reschedule my appointment for the 25th. Yeah for soon finding out what the baby is.
Sarah my SIL had her baby on Thursday and it was os wonderful to see him and hold him. He is such a cutie to. As I was holding him it just seemed off to be holding a girl. So this week I think it's a girl. I have had my eye on this cute bedding that has been on clearance for a month and the girl color is now sold out. Totally bummed. I bet something better comes along.
I seem to have much more energy then past weeks and this is great news for me! I have been productive and nesting, Two great things. I am trying to do a lot of work now so that I can simplify my life for baby. I want to be able to just enjoy this last little person.
Symptoms: more energy, slight nausea, headaches, and sore throat. Sleep is so so and Much more baby movement!
Cravings: Salad but not much else. Food is just something to eat so you have energy right now. I did crave swiss cheese (which I can't eat and almost did because it sound that good.)
Aversions: Eating and waking up
Baby Bean week 16
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, our baby will double his/her weight and add inches to it's length. Right now, baby's about the size of an avocado:4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. Little beans legs are much more developed, head is more erect than it has been, and eyes have moved closer to the front of it's head. His/her ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of the scalp has begun, though baby's locks aren't recognizable yet. bean's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his/heart heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Week 16 Aug 3rd-9th
Posted by Random samplings of my Delightful Life at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment