This week has brought with it some good times. I am noticing that I am starting to feel better more often then I am not. And when I do feel sick it is usually not as bad as before. This morning was really bad but after I laid down for about an hour I felt so much better! I don't worry anymore about the baby. I thinking about how I will decorate the room or what fun stuff I will make for little bean. I have this wonderful bumper I made for Joshua that my SIL Allie improved upon and I am tempted to use it again even if I have a girl. It is blue chenille with brown ties. I was thinking of hand stitching pink on it. Who knows?
I was reading that you can find out the sex of the baby as early as 15 weeks but usually your DR won't do it that soon because they want to check for other things at the same time and they need to wait till 18 weeks. We have a place in town that does 3D ultrasounds and I am tempted to get one done at 16 weeks. Will see.
I can no longer fit into any of my clothes. My butt and legs have gained most of the weight. I have gone through emotions of being totally frustrated to, Oh well there is nothing I can do. I have decided to start walking and I am hoping that will at least help me physically feel better. I do always lose the weight after, sometimes it just takes longer.
I think I felt the baby move. They say it is to early but it sure felt like little taps. So tiny and that is why I am not sure. I long to feel big movements and for the kids to see the little lumps in my tummy. Ok I have a little lump in my tummy but I mean little baby limbs moving all crazy and sticking out.
CRAVINGS:No bake chocolate PB cookies (note to self, when craving something you have to make in large quantities, give away most of it!) salad
AVERSIONS:fish is still hard to think about. Salad fits under both categories this week.
SYMPTOMS: Sharp ligament pain in lower abdomen, sore BB's, increasing belly and weight.
Baby bean Chapman this week:
Our baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Beans hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her/his gums, and some of her/his bones are beginning to harden.
Bean's already busy kicking and stretching, and tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Week 11 June 30th - July 6th
Posted by Random samplings of my Delightful Life at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment