CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

week 12 and 13 July 6-19th


I am feeling much better most of the time. The morning sickness is gone more then it is here and that is an improvement.
Strange thing happened this week. I was shopping at target for school supplies, they are very cheap right now. As I was checking out I got really sick and thought for sure I was going to throw up. I got dizzy and the sweats. I sat on the ground and the check out lady was looking at me funny, "are you ok lady?" I tried to assure her that I was just having morning sickness. As I started to walk away I felt everything go black so I sat down on the ground and blacked out. Go figure. The dr seemed to think this was normal.

Symptoms: I am so tired. If I do to much one day I pay for it for three days straight. Sickness is going away and heartburn is coming on strong. Weird dreams, the kind that wake me up all freaked out and then I can't go back to sleep.

Aversions: fish, sometimes it sounds good but more often then not it makes me ill just to think of cooking it.

Cravings: grapefruit, peach cobbler, lettuce wraps...YUM!

Baby Development:
Fingerprints have formed on our baby's tiny fingertips, veins and organs are clearly visible through still-thin skin, and babies body is starting to catch up with it's head — which makes up just a third of bean's body size now. If we're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Our baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

0 comments: