CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Week 22 - 23 Sept 10 -Sep 23

I mean to write every week. This pregnancy is going by rather fast and that is delightful. Jacob moves around so much in my belly every once in awhile it startles me. He is one strong kid! I am always amazed at his strength.

Joseph and Joshua are very cute when they talk about Jacob. Josh gets really excited and Joseph is very tender and you can tell he is so excited to have another little brother. He was so little when Josh was born I don't think he remembers much. This time around he will love holding the baby and I can imagine the kids fighting over who gets to hold him next.

I really do like my Dr. I feel like I could ask her anything and she will have an opinion. I like when people know what they are talking about. She gave me the all clear for our vacation and I could not be more excited. Sorry Jacob that you have to miss this experience but we will return when you are older.

I have been feeling better, not 100% but better. My head still hurts on and off but it is bearable. On a weird note I broke out in hives two days ago and have felt itchy since. It was a mild case so it was more annoying then anything else.

My SIL Allie is going to let me borrow her baby car seat, bassinet, baby bath, and excersaucer. I am thrilled about that. I have given away a lot of things over the years because it seems silly to have it sit in my garage when someone else can use it. My car seat expired so I was going to need a new one anyway. My other SIL makes cars eat covers so I am excited to pick out material for that. So much fun stuff to think about with baby Jacob coming.

It is kind of a weird feeling to know this is our last little baby. I actually feel kinda sad about it. Bt I truly feel that six is perfect for us and I want to be able to give them each the individual attention they want and need. With that said I want to enjoy Little J while he is little and snuggly and up late at night. The crying that lasts longer then you know what to do with and the desire to always be with him.

I am actually excited about the birth because I am hopeful things will go just as I want as I now have a good idea of what it is I want. I just realized that my last three births were so different from the first two. With Emma my water broke, Joseph I was induced, Joshua my water broke. I guess anything could happen. I really don't want to be induced.

When I met with my Dr this week I was confused by what she said with my due dates. She originally had my due date as JAN 29th. I never heard that day. I thought it was the 25th. The ultrasound said JAN 20th. That is a big jump. She is not sure which one to go by. I really want a Jan baby. That way Jacob and Joseph have their own month. For some reason I have always wanted my kids to ave their own month. Maybe thats cause I love birthdays so much!!

Symptoms: Headaches, nausea, Hives, lots of baby wiggles, major hunger and 6 lb weight gain in the last month.

Cravings: Cerviche, and french fries. That has been a major craving.

Aversions: Everything when my stomach gets upset.

0 comments: