Wait is that all? I don't normally feel this sick this soon. It could mean
1. I miss calculated my due date.
2. I am getting the sickness out of the way early so that it can leave sooner (this would be a plus considering I will be almost 12 weeks when I go to girls camp)
3. This pregnancy is just going to be harder for no reason.
4. There is merit to what people say about pregnancy being harder after 30.
5. or as Joseph says I am pregnant with twins.
Really I won't know why for a couple of months but I am hoping for 1 or 2. I don't normally gain weight this early either and I have already gained three pounds. It does not sound like a lot but I know how quick those little weight gains add up to a lot. My starting weight is less then with all my kids but Joshua (I was way to skinny before I had him) so there really is nothing to complain about. My jeans are tight and my tummy is lose. Something only I can notice but it is amazing how quickly the body remembers what to do. I can feel my uterus. I know that sounds weird but it feels like a full feeling where my uterus is. I can't feel movement but I am aware of it growing. There is life growing in me and that never ceases to amaze me. The wonder of it is awesome.
We went swimming on Friday for the kids end of the year party and I hardly felt sick at all being outside in the water with the kids. I remembered how much that helped when I was pregnant with Joseph. Looks like I will be living at the pool this summer.
I have been thinking a lot about names. I always like to have the name finalized before we know what we are having. That way the baby is not an "it" any more and and I can refer to the baby by name. Besides that it helps me to bond even more.
CRAVINGS
Cantaloupe, sprit (I love sprite right now) toast, only cause I can always eat it.
AVERSIONS
Just about everything at some point has become an aversion. More specifically fish, PB, Mexican food, (those are the foods I would normally eat all the time)
SYMPTOMS
Bloating, major nausea, heartburn but only late at night when I am laying down. Did I mention moodiness? Yeah that is kinda a problem.
BABY CHAPMAN at 6 weeks
This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears that we'll spend so much time kissing in eight months are beginning to take shape. If I could see into my uterus, I'd find an oversize head and dark spots where our baby's eyes and nostrils are starting to form. His/her emerging ears are marked by small depressions on the sides of the head, and his/her arms and legs by protruding buds. Babies heart is beating about 100 to 160 times a minute — almost twice as fast as mine — and blood is beginning to course through it's body. Babies intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will give rise to it's lungs has appeared. His/her pituitary gland is forming, as are the rest of his/her brain, muscles, and bones. Right now, our baby is a quarter of an inch long, about the size of a lentil bean.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Week 6 May 24th -30th
Posted by Random samplings of my Delightful Life at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment